We take dining seriously at Trillium Woods, because we believe enjoying a delicious meal with family and friends is an important aspect of living well. That’s why we have a passion for providing delicious meals and uncompromising hospitality.
As much as everyone loves a good meal, we also know having flexible dining times and options can help add to your enjoyment. That’s why we feature an innovative dining program called Preferred Choice Dining®. It allows you to choose from a variety of dining options, including al fresco, with flexible dining times and menu selections:
- Main Dining Room — an upscale, fine dining experience that’s open for dinner.
- Minnehaha Pub — a casual lounge where you can enjoy a drink from our full bar, and we feature a lunchtime bar menu of salads, burgers and wraps. In the evening, you can also order from our main dining room menu.
- Café — open Monday through Saturday for breakfast and lunch. Enjoy made-to-order sandwiches, salads, wraps, paninis, soups, fresh fruit smoothies, coffees and teas.
“Don’t wait to move to Trillium Woods. You don’t want to lose the opportunity to be fully engaged in this wonderful community. We absolutely cherish this inclusive, welcoming community, the engaging range of available activities, and the incredible, delicious meals beautifully served.”
— Jean and Bill Gjetson, residents
To ensure all our dishes are at the peak of flavor and freshness our chef features local, organic and sustainable items as they come in season, including:
- Ground beef from Thousand Hills Cattle Company, a local Minnesota company that only accepts 100% grass-fed cattle
- Chicken breasts that are 100% GMO and preservative free
- Organic produce, rice, quinoa and pasta options
Meet Executive Chef Jon Nolden.
Chef Jon has more than 40 years of culinary experience and is a master of American cuisine. His eclectic menu represents a diversity of cultures with regional dishes of the United States and authentic international offerings. Jon emphasizes seasons of the year and big, bold flavors by using real ingredients with natural herbs and spices incorporated into each dish.
To ensure our meals taste good and are also good for you, we have a registered dietician on staff who works with Chef Jon and the resident dining committee to plan menus, improve nutritional aspects of the program, and provide dietary consultation and education.
To sample Chef Jon’s menu for yourself, schedule a personal visit by completing this form.