Trillium Woods is active in every way, including actively giving back to the greater communities of Plymouth, Maple Grove and Minneapolis. Residents love volunteering and see it as a great way to stay involved and meet other people in the area.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Open Arms Kitchens
- Feed My Starving Children
- Memorial Blood Drive
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
We also participate in these events:
- Step to It Challenge
- Walk Around Minnesota Challenge
- Music In Plymouth 5K Run/Walk
- Plymouth on Parade
Residents love volunteering and see it as a great way to stay involved and meet other people in the area.
At Trillium Woods, we believe there’s a tremendous benefit to intergenerational activities. Residents have a chance to share their knowledge and experience, while children and young adults gain a new perspective on how age truly is just a number.
Some of our recent intergenerational activities include:
- Decorating Valentine’s Day cookies
- Easter egg hunt
- Movies for children and grandchildren
- St. Patrick’s Day events and Irish dancing performance
- Musical performances by Providence Academy
- Tech Savvy resident classes taught by Wayzata High School students
To learn more about our active community involvement, complete this form.