Community involvement extends beyond our campus.
Trillium Woods is active in every way, including actively giving back to the greater communities of Plymouth, Maple Grove and Minneapolis. Residents love volunteering and see it as a great way to stay involved and meet other people in the area.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Open Arms Kitchens
- Feed My Starving Children
- Memorial Blood Drive
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
We also participate in these events:
- Step to It Challenge
- Walk Around Minnesota Challenge
- Music In Plymouth 5K Run/Walk
- Plymouth on Parade
Residents love volunteering and see it as a great way to stay involved and meet other people in the area.
At Trillium Woods, we believe there’s a tremendous benefit to intergenerational activities. Residents have a chance to share their knowledge and experience, while children and young adults gain a new perspective on how age truly is just a number.
Some of our recent intergenerational activities include:
- Decorating Valentine’s Day cookies
- Easter egg hunt
- Movies for children and grandchildren
- St. Patrick’s Day events and Irish dancing performance
- Musical performances by Providence Academy
- Tech Savvy resident classes taught by Wayzata High School students
To learn more about our active community involvement, complete this form.