When you move to Trillium Woods in Plymouth, MN, your home is more than a senior apartment or Garden Home. It includes a 46-acre campus with trails, three dining venues, an indoor pool, fitness center, auditorium, salon and day spa, and so much more.
“Life at Trillium Woods has exceeded my expectations as a new home … with wonderful new friends enjoying great food and many activities as an extended family caring about each other.”
— Malcolm Moore, resident
Your independent living residence options include:
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartment styles with dens
- Beautifully appointed Garden Homes with garages
- Full kitchens
- Walk-in closets
- Large 3-seasons balcony or patio
- Washer and dryer
- Modern finishes
- Underground reserved parking
- Beautiful, scenic views from common spaces and residences
- Easy access to transportation
Let us help you find a floor plan to fit your lifestyle and your budget.